Gondor Trailer editor needed

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Fornad

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Many of you helped with the Gondor trailer, and thank you all for the support so far. We were set back by the forums crash as we lost the script, but we now have the shots and music, and need an editor.

If you can edit video, have some free time on your hands and want to help MCME, we need you!

gigo09

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
scan.se
I would be glad to help, I've not done that much editing but the little I've done has gotten pretty good critique by most people on Mcme.
Feel free to PM me if you want some videos that shows of some of my editing.

_Luk

Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (nativ), English, polish, a very little french
I would help too if its still needed. Im sry that i cant show u what i did cause its kinda privat. :)

_Luk

Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (nativ), English, polish, a very little french
U found someone who do it or just on hold atm?