- Date: I joined MCME one year ago, in August 2018
- Jobs and Plotbuilds: I partecipated in one job in the mines of moria. I also took part in another job in anorien near Osgiliath in 26/07/2019. I put flowers and modelled ruins and roads near the walls, built a cave with small rivers in mines of moria, roads near osgiliath and minas tirith till reaching Pelargir.
- Themed-builds: I built: Ranger camp; Annuminas ruining; Forsaken inn; Beorn's hall; Goblin cave; a viking ship.
- Additional Builds: I also built in free buildings: 1) a white wall with a tower i called whiteguard, 2) a copy of the italian castle "Castel del Monte" nearby, 3) a greek temple, small but built following the rules of the builders of ancient greece. the model of the temple is called in ancient greek "Dypteros" (i know ancient greek)
- Your interests: my main interest is giving my contribute helping building principally where there are rivers not made of water but made with solid block, maybe in some points of the server MCME, but not only! i would also like to help in buildings, especially ruins and towers, even if my passion goes to natures, like trees and rivers, and rocks, and tunnels.
- Your motivation: I enjoyed my adventures in this server so much that i would like to continue the footprints for the hobbits, arriving in emyn muil and then in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie. My main motivation is that... well, i just want to help, help building a representation of a world i know and follow from when i was a child, in movies and books both. I've read nearly all the books of tolkien and i passed a lot of quiz and exams about the knowledge of Arda, the world of tolkien, and i am even writing fantasy book inspired on the literature model of J R R Tolkien. I am trying to learn elvish (Quenya) and i REALLY REALLY love exploration, in minecraft and real life both, because i think journey is a passion that people should appreciate, even in a virtual situation like minecraft, if someone wants. By the way, i love creating, i like seeing something created by my imagination coming to life, being physically there (virtually or not), a little bit like the Vala Aule created dwarves. Not with anger or by hatred, but for love for creation.
UPDATE: (I made these buildings with a console some years ago)
UPDATE: I built another italian castle, that really exists in the city of Spoleto (Rocca di Spoleto)
UPDATE 14/07/2019: arches built in Rocca. (i didn't build the statue in the center, others did, i don't know why XD)
I UPDATED also my theme about Ruining Annùminas:
UPDATE: new little castle in medievalstyle.
NEW BUILDINGS IN THEMES: FORSAKEN INN.
577.4 KB Views: 5