1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

half doors

Discussion in 'Engineering Bay' started by Genexos, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Genexos

Genexos Aspiring Commoner

i don't know exactly where to post this or who i could ask about this so i will just put it here...
    since the half-doors do not seem to work i wanted to ask if this is something that you work on?
    i really like to use them but also see that all i build some time ago is derped up now

2. Eriol_Eandur

Eriol_Eandur Designer
    Staff Member Designer Developer Donor Media Team

I had the same problem with mallorn saplings in Lothlorien. It's a derp with double block stuff at the client side. I think it's since 1.8 server update but the blocks are ok. Just your client does not show them correctly, but I forgot under which conditions this occurs. I remember I experimented with optifine.

3. Finrod_Amandil

Finrod_Amandil Head Designer
    Staff Member Head Designer Designer Donor Media Team

Double plants not displaying correctly is a bug of 1.8.0, it's fixed from 1.8.6 or .7 up. Don't know if Half doors are the same bug tho

4. Genexos

Genexos Aspiring Commoner

ok thanks i might try to update this then :D