Halloween Skin Week

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

lizzy_

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English

Disguise yourself and get your Creeper on!
Time to Spook and Span the lands with a foreboding costume. Halloween Skin Week is a spooktacular occasion where you are able to skin (or de-skin) into a Halloween Themed attire and showcase it in this thread. However there some prior things to keep in mind to help you along the way;
  • Take your screenshot inside/outside the Halloween Haunted House
  • Include a description of who/what you are dressed up as
  • You can either integrate the theme with your normal skin, OR pick a new one altogether
  • Have fun!

Last edited:

gigo09

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
scan.se
I threw this little video together in a hurry today since I was bored, and it includes my skin so I'm going to post it here.

Last edited:

LordEnedar

Aspiring Commoner
Sep 7, 2014
Zombie Enedar

How do I make the image show????

Last edited:

Lady_of_Rohan

Hardcore MCME-er
Jul 5, 2014
Brasília, Brazil
lady-of-rohan-ig.deviantart.com
Languages
Portuguese (native), English, Spanish, and German
How do I make the image show???
Copy the direct link of the image (the link that ends with .jpg or .png or another image file) and click on the landscape icon in the tools bar when creating a post and paste the link.​

Last edited:

Wodleth

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
Go to imgur, drag the picture on to there, wait for it to upload, then copy the link you get, come back to the forum post and click the icon that looks like a postcard with some mountains and a sun, paste the link there and poof, done

LordEnedar

Aspiring Commoner
Sep 7, 2014
Copy the direct link of the image (the link that ends with .jpg or .png or another image file) and click on the landscape icon in the tools bar when creating a post and paste the link.​
Go to imgur, drag the picture on to there, wait for it to upload, then copy the link you get, come back to the forum post and click the icon that looks like a postcard with some mountains and a sun, paste the link there and poof, done
Thanks Guys!