Hearthstone

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014

Yo peeps, I know this game has been out for a few months now, but I don't actually know who has it. So, if you do, feel free to post your name in this thread.​

ALSO, I think it'd be really fun to set up an MCME Hearthstone tournament. Let me know if you're interested! It'd kinda be like a bracket system and best 2/3 system. I think it'd be pretty fun since there's really good deck combos that people can come up with. Lemme know!​

iDwarf

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
I've been playing the game since beta in October. However I completely forget what I'm doing if I stop playing for a few days xD

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I started playing with some friends, but kind of got bored, uninstalled it, and started playing Age of Empires instead XD

But maybe i'll re install it and see how my decks do against y'all. I can put up a fight with a Priest obviously, but i'd be willing to test out a Mage deck i had been working on. Just got 2 epic cards as well. I never really got into the crafting system tho. :/

iDwarf

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
I started playing with some friends, but kind of got bored, uninstalled it, and started playing Age of Empires instead XD

But maybe i'll re install it and see how my decks do against y'all. I can put up a fight with a Priest obviously, but i'd be willing to test out a Mage deck i had been working on. Just got 2 epic cards as well. I never really got into the crafting system tho. :/
Yeah I hardly play it as much as I used to a few months ago. I probably wouldn't last very long against people in the community who play frequently.

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
I recently got back into it and have been watching TotalBiscuit play it and I'm really eager to get up into the higher levels and get some better cards and maybe even attempt to craft some. My IGN is muteberlin btw

findekano

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 30, 2014
I would love to have a tournament, in regard to the crafting system, I like it, but I feel the prices on legendaries are too high. I had a thalnos before he became as popular, so I sold him to get all the good commons and rares (with a few epics).

Condor_HW

Yellow Flower Puncher
Apr 3, 2014
Belgium
I defenitly like the game because it's a collectible card game, it brings back so much good memories from the time I still used to play with Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon cards.
And yeah, a tournament would be great.

findekano

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 30, 2014
mute,
rustlyluke
Ghunra
Findekano
Condor
Hoobo

We could do this, and either have a 3 person group then finals or give 2 people byes.

findekano

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 30, 2014
If you could post your rank, that could help for seeding, Also I need ign and number / email, as we need to add everyone participating in the tournament

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Alright, as soon as I get home from work tonight umma set up a doc for everyone to put their info in. Once we figure out seeding, it will be a best of 5 tournament where everyone gets 3 decks. If you lose with one deck you can't play it for the rest of that match. More details soon!