Hitlists on survival

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Seal3824

Aspiring Commoner
Jul 16, 2014
Edoras
Anyone who kills any member of the Purple Legion and shows proof will be payed 1 stack-3 stacks of diamonds.
-Seal3824,Alliance of the White Tree

muteberlin

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Hit on the traitors to the top meme cause:
CEFKILLA42320
Fornad

Reward: you may give a phrase for one of us to place in the Museum of Hatin' Meemoos

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 6, 2014
Wait, what is the IP to this survival? I joined survival.mcmiddleearth.com and it is a vanilla survival. There is one on the MCME map?

And is it like the last survival on the MCME map where plain stone gives out random resources when mined?

lizzy_

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
Wait, what is the IP to this survival? I joined survival.mcmiddleearth.com and it is a vanilla survival. There is one on the MCME map?

And is it like the last survival on the MCME map where plain stone gives out random resources when mined?
summerevent.mcmiddleearth.com c: And no fancy stone mods, just simple attacking builds that have the blocks you want in them already~

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 6, 2014
well I imagine the world has been pretty scavenged by now.

I'll stay on the vanilla server. I got a nice house on an tiny island close to 3 underwater temples... which by the way SUCK. Stupid laser fish thingys!