Hobbit Hole in a backyard

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

nevik45

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
When it's all done, you'd better invite everyone on MCME to your house. I'll get there even if I have to go halfway across the world (which I hope I won't have to).

DynoDaring

Head Enforcer
Staff member
Head Enforcer
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
In the book they use hot/cold water in bucket to fill a bath. Just like in the time of your grand-parents (approximately)
now djax74 this is definitely an exaggeration. Great grandparents, possibly great-great. lol

Portalrules333

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
Pittsburgh? Huh I live in Moncton so all I need to do is grab my passport, chuck up a few hundred bucks (actually, that might be hard) catch a plane to Philly, and uhhhh.... walk to Pittsburgh! Yes! So simple!

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
KA
Languages
Meme
Pittsburgh? Huh I live in Moncton so all I need to do is grab my passport, chuck up a few hundred bucks (actually, that might be hard) catch a plane to Philly, and uhhhh.... walk to Pittsburgh! Yes! So simple!
pittsburgh has an international airport...

Portalrules333

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
Y

pittsburgh has an international airport...
Yes, but I have checked, and only Philly has an airport I could get an affordable flight too.
And walking across PA will really get me into the spirit of the fellowship! Hmm maybe I will stop for camping in Centralia :)

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
KA
Languages
Meme
Y

Yes, but I have checked, and only Philly has an airport I could get an affordable flight too.
And walking across PA will really get me into the spirit of the fellowship! Hmm maybe I will stop for camping in Centralia :)
good idea maybe stop for some fishing near Three Mile Island

Arkengard

Head Guide
Staff member
Head Guide
Mar 8, 2014
Y

Just walk there with no plane at all... It's not as bad as it may seem

CEFKILLA96

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Leicestershire
I think this is all a bit creepy. Not the building of the hole (thats pretty cool), but asking to come round the guys house and see. He will post pics, I don't see him sending out invitations to a bloody tea party in the hobbit hole. Comon.

Olwe

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 6, 2014
East Coast
Languages
English
I thought I was getting a hobbit hole too, but then the one part my dad forgot to tell me sunk in, it's a pool.

Will_em

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Wait you can make a hobbit hole of your hobbit hole in your hobbit hole in minecraft!