1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

How to Report Anonymously

Discussion in 'Publicly Accessible (Unlisted node)' started by q220, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q220

q220 Eru Iluvatar
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

How to Report Anonymously

In order for Minecraft Middle-Earth to be a safe and enjoyable place for all users we must take steps to prevent harm and malicious activities when they occur. With the cooperation of the community in reporting instances of activities that infringe the Terms of Service & Community Rules , this enables us as Staff to proficiently address incidences and handle them as soon as practicable.

Please use the format below and Create a New Thread in the 'Report Anonymously' Board when reporting your matter;

• Player(s)/User(s) involved: (list of persons directly related to the incident aswell other witnessing persons)
    • Time of Incident: Date and Time of Incident (include your Timezone)
    • Where: (Which setting had this taken place i.e MCME YouTube, Build/Freebuild Server, TeamSpeak, other places associating with MCME
    • Information & Details: Background facts and information of incident
    • Additional Resources to Support Report: (Screenshots, extract of game chat/teamspeak chat, video, soundclip etc.):

Example Report:
    • Player(s)/User(s) involved: JDillaman675, Zac_Black, ChocolateWombat
    • Time of Incident: 23rd April 2014 8.45 pm GMT+1
    • Where: MCME Build Server and TeamSpeak
    • Information & Facts: I was playing on the Build Server walking through Bree when I had witnessed JDillaman675 continuously swearing at and belittling Zac_Black for being new on the server. I had asked JDillaman675 to refrain from swearing as this was against the rules. I was also on TeamSpeak at the time in the Jobs & Projects channel with ChocolateWombat. JDillaman675 had joined my channel and started verbally abusing me. No Staff Members were on at the time.
    • Additional Resources: [screenshot]

kenny2818, lizzy_ and Ghundra like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.