Instagram use of build

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Atlantispy

Yellow Flower Puncher
May 12, 2014
I was checking an instagram account that posts builds without permission and found this .

Just thought I'd bring it up.

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Belgium
www.nickyvermeersch.me
Languages
Dutch (native), English, French.
Posting that stuff isn't forbidden, but proper credit has to be given, which didn't happen, apart from the user with the appropriate name "givecreditwhereitsdue" who made a remark.

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
Italian English Norwegian(basic)
Posting that stuff isn't forbidden, but proper credit has to be given, which didn't happen, apart from the user with the appropriate name "givecreditwhereitsdue" who made a remark.
It is a render (so he or someone else downloaded)

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
Italian English Norwegian(basic)
You sure about that? I think i've seen the picture before.
Ye this is a render. Even with 32x chunks you can't see from that distance.
Idk if it is a very old one or a new one.
but it looks like he posts random picture of minecraft.

CEFKILLA96

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
Leicestershire
Render or not I'm pretty sure I've seen this years ago. It may have been the Aurillius guy who got banned for doing multiple renders. Or it was a staff member and Idk who.

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Yeah this is very old - you can see the treevamp hasn't been done yet by the default trees in the lower-right corner.