It's time... for a FLASHBACK!!! [Unseen Footage]

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Ryanturambar

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 17, 2014
Hey Dudeess,

Sure, it may be four years late, but that has not stopped me from completing this AWESOME promo video for this beautiful Middle-Earth Community... For those of you who recognize absolutely nothing from this video, well, sucks to suck. Sit back, grab your popcorn, and let the nostalgic tears of sorrow pour down your cheeks.

Stay Beautiful,
Ryan

#4YearsLate
#Aero4King
#Where'sCarlos

Indorilian

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
There are some times when you just need to sit down and think about how far we've come. This is one of those times.

B_n

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 3, 2014
somewhere south of Maple Syrup Land.
Languages
English (native), Français, 中文
The music is wonderful! What I'd like to see is an updated version with the same music. And/or a side by side comparison of each of the locations.

Much feelz, such memrees :(

The new builds look so much better!!

Aandolaf2

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 7, 2014
Good stuff man, thanks for sharing, memory overload

fornost 1.0 , what a magical place lol

DynoDaring

Head Enforcer
Staff member
Head Enforcer
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
omg so many memories. and missed things like Rivendell 1.0 all hand built, Moria 1.0 with lights, nad simply had to freeze frame everytime old Bree came up to look at player housing signs... Names I haven't seen in ages