JustJoren's Magical MCME shots ;

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

JustJoren

Build-Hardened Veteran
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English

A magic night under the tree of Caras galadhon, home of Galadriel and Cereborn!

RubenPieterMark

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Mar 12, 2016
The glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands
Languages
Dutch, English, French, German

Somewhere near the coast of Belfalas.
Some background info: the bell tower was made in a contest 2 years ago. The winning plot was by Wodleth I believe. Thijs originally intented to have bell towers all over Belfalas as replacement of beacons, but that idea was canceled. The village behind you is Steelmoar and it was the first project in Belfalas afaik, led by @Toey_. EveryPicHasItsOwnStory

JustJoren

Build-Hardened Veteran
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English
Some background info: the bell tower was made in a contest 2 years ago. The winning plot was by Wodleth I believe. Thijs originally intented to have bell towers all over Belfalas as replacement of beacons, but that idea was canceled. The village behind you is Steelmoar and it was the first project in Belfalas afaik, led by @Toey_. EveryPicHasItsOwnStory
I should get into lore and general, geological knowledge of Middle-Earth a bit more...

RubenPieterMark

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Mar 12, 2016
The glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands
Languages
Dutch, English, French, German
I should get into lore and general, geological knowledge of Middle-Earth a bit more...
Well all villages in Belfalas are made-up, only Dol Amroth is mentioned by Tolkien. So you won't read that in any books

JustJoren

Build-Hardened Veteran
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English
Just realized I already posted this one :p

JustJoren

Build-Hardened Veteran
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English

A screenshot from ages ago, it was taken before i started using shaders :)