Likes Divided By Messages

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLDCxx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 1, 2014
These memes are not what we are looking for on the forums, seriously guys if you want to take this place seriously, buckle up your child seats and read up on maturity.

I mean come on, you obviously do not know how to FaZe.

d9q75iv.gif

nOBLER360

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
3.3 you mugs #secondtotheaussie #betterthaneveryoneelse

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
What is the minimum L/M to apply for FaZe clan? I've been aspiring to join them for years but I might have to settle for optic nation :(( 1 like = 1 prayer

FallenSanity

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 7, 2014
What is the minimum L/M to apply for FaZe clan? I've been aspiring to join them for years but I might have to settle for optic nation :(( 1 like = 1 prayer
pluft you cant apply to FaZe clan you dont have the 420 no scop skillz like me and my boys do

Status
Not open for further replies.