Yellow Flower Puncher
- Sep 22, 2018
- MC Username: Marco_Playzzz (was called MarcoDrummerBoy1 when I joined)
- The date I joined: Late August 2018
- Jobs and Plotbuilds: Vegetating Osgo houses with Oberanio (trial job), Rohan Village walls with Thomasd19, Destroying DA interiors with Barteldvn, Vineyards, fields, river terraining, and vegetating with JonatanKnalle(trial job), Archery training area with Slowlex, Moria wall ruining (I can't remember who lead this, but I think it was Barteldvn)
- Themed-builds: Brandywine Bridge(-492/284, 20.00000, 35186.404) I have done others but have decided not to use them as I don't feel that they are finished.
- Your interests: I'm interested in building structures like houses, bridges, hobbit-holes, ruins, and grand houses. I also don't mind a bit of terraining, and I'm eager to learn how to do it better! I'm very interested in the beautiful structures of the elves, but I also like the huge and dominant fortresses of the dwarves. I like decorating houses too, and as I said, I love making little hobbit holes.
- Your motivation: I really want to become Artist because I love the world that Tolkien has created, and I'm eager to bring it to Minecraft along with fellow fans and creators. I love the warm and welcoming community here at MCME and I want to become an even bigger part of it, plus improving my building along the way.
- Show all