Matt's Maps

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

mattlego

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Apr 6, 2014
California
I will post pictures of my maps here. Feel free to request a map of anything you'd like (as long as it's something on this server :p)

Full map:
flgHDBY.jpg
(I cropped the bottom off)

Minas Tirith:
FmYm7wc.jpg

Last edited:

Robz

Aspiring Commoner
May 16, 2016
Languages
english
A nice pic of isengard or maybe Edoras

Last edited:

mattlego

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Apr 6, 2014
California
Isengard:
xHrM5Cm.jpg
Lothlorien:
jrCaFcy.jpg
Annuminas:
2utFU9j.jpg
Bree:
TUnFDPZ.jpg
Linhir:
f262Gal.jpg

Last edited:

RubenPieterMark

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Mar 12, 2016
The glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands
Languages
Dutch, English, French, German
I have the journey map mod as well, but how do you have such big files, because I can't zoom out far to take a screenshot and I can't find a file of the full map in the JM folder either. Do you really have to copy and past all the small images from the map to one big map or is there a faster way?
@mattlego

Finrod_Amandil

hon. Head Designer
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
I have the journey map mod as well, but how do you have such big files, because I can't zoom out far to take a screenshot and I can't find a file of the full map in the JM folder either. Do you really have to copy and past all the small images from the map to one big map or is there a faster way?
@mattlego
There is a button to save the map as single file; depending on map size it takes a while to save though. The main problem however is, that the image it generates is so big that almost no photo editor can still handle it.

Will_em

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Euhm, maaatt? Is it possible to do a tilted version of the map. Like it's 3D? Was just wondering.

samgamgee10

Hardcore MCME-er
Feb 29, 2016
Achavanich
Languages
English
Don't think you can do that with Journeymap, or I haven't been able to figure it out becuase of how long it takes to load

Shredz7

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 24, 2015
USA
Languages
English, some Spainish
If it were allowed to download the map, though, Will_em, we could get in some great renders, but sadly we cannot.