MCME screenshots for Facebook

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
Italian English Norwegian(basic)
MCME Screenshots for Facebook
How does it work?
Everyone can submit here his/her screenshots just replying this thread. The best Screenshots will be posted on our Facebook Page Minecraft Middle-Earth | Facebook

When the Screenshots will be posted?

The best screenshot/s of the week will be posted during the any day of the week

Update:
Your screenshot could be the next facebook cover for MCME!

Last edited:

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Some that I did a while ago, although I might get back in the screenshotting business if they are actually going to be used consistently:D
Also, do you plan on posting some of these to reddit as well?

Nindalf
guQypI0.jpg

Hobbiton
t6JThz3.jpg

Bywater
RMHPYCk.jpg

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
Some that I did a while ago, although I might get back in the screenshotting business if they are actually going to be used consistently:D
Also, do you plan on posting some of these to reddit as well?
Yes, but i can't post to many on reddit or they will report me for "advertising a server"

_Luk

Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (nativ), English, polish, a very little french
Might through some of mine here aswell:
c8vrQuE.png
oad7RQp.jpg

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
For this week i took the best screenshot for everyone who posted screenshot, the next week i'll figure something different, but thanks for your awesome screenshot! I hope you can make wonderful screenshot every week! Here the link Weekly Screenshot #1 | Facebook

Tyranystrasz

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 1, 2014
Italy
Languages
Week #2
All screenshots for this week must be posted under this

(scar__ post included, i forgot to do this yesterday ^^ )