MCME Steam Statistics

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

ardittristan

Dirt Conaisseur
Feb 14, 2015
Gouda
Languages
English/Dutch
Last edited:

Antimattergizmo

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Aug 16, 2014
I'm going to take a shot in the not so dark and say that conor idles on those two clickers, which explains the high online time. Disregarding that I'm surprised I'm at just third, though if this goes by past 2 weeks I was preoccupied. At least I'm not a total no life :D

Edit: In case you didn't realise these are dynamic lists so if you haven't connected to steam, doing so will add you to the results. I didn't know I could connect to steam until this post, so now I pushed Civ V up to top played thanks to my mere 200+ hours.

Antimattergizmo

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Aug 16, 2014
I knew others probably contributed a lot more, but it was 3rd or 4th until my tiny boost. TF2 and Skyrim are 200 away, hence the things with the stuff

Wodleth

Build-Hardened Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
I kind of just bumped Skyrim above CiV, woops

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
dropping by with 800+ hours of dayz. also clicker heroes??? really?

Last edited: