MCME Texture Pack

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

the_pharaohs_cat

Aspiring Commoner
Nov 18, 2015
Am I allowed to use the mcme gondor texture pack in a Planet Minecraft submission, and give full credit to you guys?

Smaug_Niphredil

Enforcer
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
England
Languages
English, French, and Sindarin.
This has been copied from the ToS and Rules:

Spreading our resource packs without proper Creative Commons License is not allowed. See the license at section Texture and Resourcepacks of the Terms of Service.

Texture and Resourcepacks

The Texture and Resourcepacks and all of our content that we make available to the public fall under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

88x31.png

Minecraft Middle Earth by Minecraft Middle Earth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.mcmiddleearth.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.mcmiddleearth.com/help/terms.

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
If you read that license link Smaug posted, you can see that you can "copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format" and "remix, transform, and build upon the material" as long as you give proper credit and a link to the license. I think that would mean you just have to write like "The texture pack is the property of the Minecraft Middle-earth server and is licensed under the <link to the license>"

So I think that means you are allowed to use the pack:)