• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • IP address : build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Mithrilled's Foreman Application

Mithrilled

Artist
Artist
Hello everyone!
This is my foreman application.

Minecraft Username:
Mithrilled
Date Joined:
December 2018
The Netherlands

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes, but not as much as I should, because I only like to talk when it's necessary, and sometimes I'm a bit shy.
Do you have any particular skills?
I can work together with other builders well, and I love to give advice to new adventurers/commoners who ask for it on their builds. I also think that I will be able to run jobs on a regular schedule, since I'm still young and have a lot of free time, in which I can run jobs.
Why are you applying for this rank?
I am applying for this rank because I want to entertain adventurers and commoners, and I plan on doing this by running jobs and minigames regularly. (I am also applying because Roel and Ober will get mad if I don't)
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
PICTURES HERE

Jonatanknalle

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Foreman
Hello Mithrilled, thanks for your application! I recommend that you ask us for some practise jobs to show us if you are ready and training to run real jobs. When we think you are ready we will contact you about your trial job. Also don't forget it is your job to move this application forward.

Good luck!
-Jonatanknalle

Mithrilled

Artist
Artist
Just ran my first practise job, and it went pretty good! Jona was there to lead it. The job was river digging in Anorien, and the end result looks very good in my opinion. I plan on running another job soon.

Jonatanknalle

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Foreman
Just ran my first practise job, and it went pretty good! Jona was there to lead it. The job was river digging in Anorien, and the end result looks very good in my opinion. I plan on running another job soon.
It could need some improvement, especially in the introduction but otherwise it probably went quite nicely for a first job.

Jonatanknalle

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Foreman
This application has been put on hold:

The applicant has asked to put this application on hold for the time being, it can be re-opened again if wished so.