My Inactivty

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Finrod_Amandil

hon. Head Designer
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
Hello everyone...

It has been a long while in which I was not active. I am incredibly sorry for that. In the past weeks I have been very busy and while there may have been a few blank spaces in my schedule I just needed this time to prevent me from going crazy. I don't ask you to forgive me for my absence and I do not want to hand out an excuse, it just should not happen to a Head.

I will start asnwering all questions, and work through all pendencies I can find. Please help me and remind me of what you would like me to do still, given the many other things around in my head and the fact that there's always a ton of things to do on here I am sure I forgot about some things...

Looking forward to getting back to you!
~ Finrod

Merluin

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 23, 2017
Eastern-Flanders, Belgium
Languages
Dutch, French and English
Hello everyone...

It has been a long while in which I was not active. I am incredibly sorry for that. In the past weeks I have been very busy and while there may have been a few blank spaces in my schedule I just needed this time to prevent me from going crazy. I don't ask you to forgive me for my absence and I do not want to hand out an excuse, it just should not happen to a Head.

I will start asnwering all questions, and work through all pendencies I can find. Please help me and remind me of what you would like me to do still, given the many other things around in my head and the fact that there's always a ton of things to do on here I am sure I forgot about some things...

~ Finrod
np at all, glad to have u back :)

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
Welcome back boss :D

P.S.: don't be too serious about this, it`s still a game and should be fun!

ooitsbirdo

Lead Builder
Staff member
Lead Builder
Designer
Mar 4, 2014
Some where on an island called England
Hello everyone...

~ Finrod
Welcome back, you might want to look at the artist apps and foreman apps quite a few good candidates that might need promotion especially for the artist apps, and pls look at my suggestive in the discussion section, want to know your opinion on it,

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Hello everyone...

~ Finrod
I forgive you despite you not asking for forgiveness. Everyone needs a break from time to time, everyone. That includes heads of a fan-based community centered around a game and some books. ;)

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
I think he is like a droog or something