New Assassin's Creed Announced

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

BigJeyEm

Slab Fanatic
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native)
English
New Assassin's Creed was announced a few hours ago!
Apparently it's called "AC Unity" and takes place in Paris / France during the Revolution.

07smithle

Aspiring Commoner
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
I have lost some respect for this series given the recent additions to the franchise, however i have been listening to some of the rumours about unity, and if they actual do put some more concentration on the parkour system i think this might bring the franchise back on track

CnlSandersofkfc

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 22, 2014
Eh. I really enjoyed the first two games, but everything since have just felt like cash-ins, and I haven't finished any of them since Brotherhood simply because I've gotten bored about halfway through and went to play something else. I didn't even play IV, but I heard it was alright. Still after how bad III was I just don't want anything to do with the series anymore.

Hoobo

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Eh. I really enjoyed the first two games, but everything since have just felt like cash-ins, and I haven't finished any of them since Brotherhood simply because I've gotten bored about halfway through and went to play something else. I didn't even play IV, but I heard it was alright. Still after how bad III was I just don't want anything to do with the series anymore.
Ehh I've played all of the AC games and you skipping out of the forth one was a shame. It was easily the best in the entire franchise so far. You should really give it a try.

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I haven't played the 5th one yet (im poor D: ) but it looks fun. And to be honest i'm excited to roam the streets of revolutionary Paris. But, they've began to start pumping a game out every year now it seems, and that reminds me of how trivial CoD games became. I'd rather wait a few years for a game that really is different, improved or unique, then just a new year, a new setting. But whatever, we'll see how it turns out.

BigJeyEm

Slab Fanatic
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native)
English
I've played every game so far and I enjoyed all of them. I agree with what people say about the whole franchise being continued just for money etc. But even if the games just stood for themselves, they'd be worth it. Not every AC game is a 10/10 of course, but no release ("on its own") managed to disappoint me so much that I stopped playing it. The storyline got a bit weak in the newest releases, and that's what makes ACIII kinda boring compared to the rest of the series, yet it still is a better game than some other mainstream "blockbusters". Black Flag has the same weaknesses concerning plot, but it was saved by the really cool naval gameplay and the improved mechanics. I'll definetely get Unity as well, looking forward to it.

domwatts

Aspiring Commoner
Donor
Mar 7, 2014
I've played all of the main franchise (I haven't got the ones like revolution) and I think they're all great games despite some of the newer ones being a bit weaker story wise i thought the game engines and actual game play was a lot better so i'm pretty excited for the next one!