Finished Northern Gondor Villages

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014

Above is a General outline of the villages/farms/and lumber mills of Northern Gondor.
Here is an album of concept images used for inspiration: http://imgur.com/a/WWZIi

These villages and farms will be led by various MCME staff members, and may appear as jobs. Post any relative concerns/questions/etc. here.

Nickwazhero

Aspiring Commoner
Apr 10, 2014
Any specifications /or requirements other than some similarities with the images?

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Any specifications /or requirements other than some similarities with the images?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, but just so you know, only Artists and Staff can build without a job. If a Foreman starts a job, then you are welcome to help with building:)

Btw, do /job check in game to see if any jobs are running.

Nickwazhero

Aspiring Commoner
Apr 10, 2014
Yeah, I was just wondering mostly about size restrictions and color palettes.

I know about the building thing, Like I said just wondering :p

Fireinferno13

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
United States
Here is a project update btw:

1) Complete (rwyland) - Grassed
1.5) Complete (rwyland)
2) Complete (bobingvar) - Finished Farms
2.5) Complete (bobingvar)
3) Complete (Glovenator)
3.5) Complete (Glovenator)
4) Removed
4.5) Complete (BigJey)
5) Complete (MaD)
5.5) Complete (Me)
6) Complete (wollip)
6.5) Complete (demon)
7) On Hold
7.5) On Hold

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
you can only roll back when players place or destroy blocks, for WE and Voxel you need //undo resp. /u, and the corresponding edit history got wiped in the server crash.

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I'd think it would be possible for Q to reload the chunk on an old map save and paste it in? or maybe that would cause more issues than its worth. idk.