• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Eriol_Eandur

Head Guide
Staff member
Head Guide
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
@Whoever fixed this, would be nice to post here to spare other people searching for a derp that no longer exists ;)

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Yesterday I noticed that the beds in the towers of Pelargir's walls were still the default red beds so I fixed that derp but in doing so I found that about a handful of the towers completely lacked any interior decoration and some have only decoration on one or two floors with the rest of the floors empty. Then I also found this hole in the wall where anyone could just waltz into the city.

Attachments

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
I also noticed that whenever we did the bed replacing in Pelargir the people doing it didn't use the new bed textures so many houses have beds textured as benches and hay-matresses.

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Seems to be my derp finding day today. Found a truly massive area in Fangorn Forest where the logs aren't all-side bark logs. Took two coordinate screenshots that could be used as two opposite corners to cover the entire area with a command (assuming we have commands that can affect that large an area)

Attachments

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
5859 31 4548
5872 34 4538
Nearest warp (but not really very close): maybe Tumladen?
Two houses without any beds.