• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • IP address : build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

HakaiShinio

Starting Adventurer
I found some Lighting errors in an area near Trollshaws. The last screenshot shows the coordinates of where I was. There could be a lot more around there but that's all I found

2019-07-24_18.32.14.png
2019-07-24_18.32.20.png
2019-07-24_18.34.52.png

Update: There's a lot more if you follow the footprints from there

Last edited:

Duke0fwellingt0n

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
2019-08-11_22.58.18.png

This Stream near Wellinghall has an open side. However I am not familiar with very down-flowing streams so this may be normal.

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
Sorry that this isn't a very specific derp but anyway:

There are a number of watchtower flets scattered throughout lothlorien, generally near the boundaries. Some of them have double-sided ladders, a holdover from before minecraft displayed the texture from either side of a ladder. Now it looks ugly because they are too thick. I have gotten a few fixed but I know I also missed some. Make sure to check all floors.

ryttyr

Artist
Artist
I fixed the light glitches in Bree as well as between Bree and Weathertop (I forced the light updates by manually placing solid blocks in the fake light sources and then removing them). It seems the light glitches were caused by a race minigame as the lights were placed at even intervalls and wherever there was a light glitch there were always four fake light sources in the exact configuration as the glowstone blocks on a race checkpoint.