Our Biggest Competition Yet...

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
They have to raise over 21 times more than the current highest amount for a crowdfunded project ($87 million for Star Citizen, according to Wikipedia).

I vote that Peter Jackson makes a couple of Silmarillion movies to raise the funds:p

Credoo

Vala
Staff member
Designer
Mar 1, 2014
Atlantic Ocean
en.wikipedia.org
They have to raise over 21 times more than the current highest amount for a crowdfunded project ($87 million for Star Citizen, according to Wikipedia).

I vote that Peter Jackson makes a couple of Silmarillion HBO TV SHOWS to raise the funds:p
Oh and to add to that if mcme does not get a district I'm going to be dissapointed.

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
Crowdfunding to build a city. Next i'll just start a crowdfund to buy my own island and start my own country.

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
I think someone said Minas Tirith would be the size of London......I seriously doubt that though, considering that it's just a fortress, not even a proper city really, and there's also the scientific fact that LONDON IS SOOOO BIG.

Indorilian

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
I think someone said Minas Tirith would be the size of London......I seriously doubt that though, considering that it's just a fortress, not even a proper city really, and there's also the scientific fact that LONDON IS SOOOO BIG.
If we're getting technical London is actually really really small

lizzy_

Builds Diagonally
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
Surely it would be easier to make in the land of Aus?
Then they could pair their tourism industry with the Kiwis :D