People who know (or are learning) elvish.

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Finrod_Amandil

hon. Head Designer
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
I am working with elvish since about three years now, have my own website (german) where I answer translation requests (around 380 requests by now) and I also already did translations for a professional music project which hit the third rank in german album charts

Lorwel

Yellow Flower Puncher
Jun 22, 2014
I started studying Quenya about ten years ago and i know all it's grammar pretty well, albeit not all the vocabulary yet. I'm currently working on a translation of the Silmarillion into Quenya, although as I have little time to spend on it, it's going slowly. Someday I'll study also Sindarin seriously, for now I only know some basics.

nevik45

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
I'm going to start learning Quenya soon (along with a buddy.) I would have started earlier, but when I was going to start, my homework load went way up and I didn't have the time.

Lorwel

Yellow Flower Puncher
Jun 22, 2014
If anybody here needs help learning Quenya, I'll be very glad to help them. :) We could even make a section of the forums dedicated to elvish languages. I can only help people with Quenya though, but I'm sure somebody else could help with Sindarin.

wyliewylie

Hardcore MCME-er
Jul 5, 2014
Toronto
I have enough trouble with french (thank god i disnt have to take it in high school)
Cant imagine learning a language from a fantasy world haha

mine_bomb13

Manual Treebuilder
Jul 7, 2014
Well guys I'm working on Sindarin and I'm hopefully going to get going on Quenya next

Lorwel

Yellow Flower Puncher
Jun 22, 2014
If you want to study Quenya, I would suggest going to the Ardalambion website, there's a Quenya course very well explained and structured by lessons. That's where I studied it from. If while studying it you have any questions, want something explained a little further or just want to practice writing some sentences, you can ask me for assistance :)

superminer4563

Hardcore MCME-er
Jun 11, 2014
I know tengwar and some basic Quenya. For you people with smartphones look up the app Elvenspeak. Helge from Adalambion made it and it has a full free quenya course.