Pheonix Resourcepacks

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Would you rather have 128 HD packs or 64 HD packs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pheonixsang

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
***Votes Yes for 128x128, Vote No for 64x64***

Sorry for confusion, 1am editing ftw

I've asked around on the server a few times and it seems that nearly nobody can run my 128x128 HD Resourcepacks because they are so resource intensive to mid to low tier PC's. So I've stopped working on them until I get further feedback here. Let me clarify that there is literally nothing I can do about the 128 demanding resources. Even with a bare-bones HD pack, its still going to pull a lot of resources.

I did some playing around over the course of about an hour and this is what I came up with for a possible 64x64 pack.

findekano

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 30, 2014
Just clarifying, yes is for 128 and no is for 64 right? The way you worded leaves it a little vague.

pheonixsang

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Just some more screens, the 64 pack is basically finished. Just need to work on the paintings and wool.

*water is going to be changed to a better hue*