Phe's Gondor 64x64 2.3

No permission to download
  • Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

pheonixsang

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
pheonixsang submitted a new resource:

Phe's Gondor 64x64 - Gondor, but higher res!

Textures taken from MCME's original packs, my own 128x128 packs, and some airbrushing in GIMP.

Some textures might be buggy, if so let me know and I'll fix them. I'm currently trying to fix the Iron Bars texture so don't go spamming that it needs fixing ;)

Changes from 2.2:...
Read more about this resource...