Accepted Phoenix108 Artist Application

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Phoenix108

Artist
Artist
Jan 5, 2018
England
Languages
English
Date joined: March 5th 2017
Jobs: The main jobs that I have done is vegetation near the The Ford of Bruinen and ruining houses in CoL.
Theme builds:
Interests: I build in quite a lot of styles but elven, gondorian and medieval are my favourites. They are the styles i practice most and am very comfortable building in.
Motivation: I would like to be artist for multiple reasons. first of all, I have been on MCME for a long time now so I know how this server works and would like to become more active in the community and secondly I feel that I should finally apply so that I can help contribute to building this map. I also love building and I feel that having a building rank on a server I play on a lot would help me to improve my styles and get better at building.

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Your artist application is now under Watchlist, congratulations, you will be contacted privately by one of the Lead Builders or Head Builder on what you must do for your steps to complete artist. Congrats @Phoenix108!

Also I like the diagonal builds you did in freebuild ;)

Lindolas

Lead Builder
Staff member
Lead Builder
Mar 4, 2017
Languages
English
Hello @Phoenix108!

Your application has been accepted! Congratulations to the Purple Legion!

Fraspace5

Artist
Artist
Sep 16, 2017
Italy
Languages
English,Italiano
Congrats Phoenix108!

JustJoren

Build-Hardened Veteran
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English
Cgratz Phoen!!! (U've become artist rlly rapidly after applying ;) )