Pineapple Pizza! Yes or no?

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Pinapple Pizza?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No!

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
I don't have anything against pineapple on pizzas in fact, if we ignore the fact that I don't really like pizza that much in general then I'd say that I even likes pineapple on pizzas.

superlolster

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Jul 31, 2017
Pacific Ocean
Languages
English
I'm sorry this is simple, you don't put fruit on an amazing food. Pineapple great for eating by itself, pizza great with loads of other things, but putting them together is the worst thing I have ever seen

LegoCellist

Yellow Flower Puncher
Jan 19, 2018
Tennessee, USA
Languages
English
Pineapple on pizza is quiet good, as well as pineapple in fajitas, and curry. I am allergic to bananas, but I am told that they are good on curry; I never thought of putting curry on pizza though.

QueenUppsala

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 30, 2018
Languages
English
I'm sorry this is simple, you don't put fruit on an amazing food. Pineapple great for eating by itself, pizza great with loads of other things, but putting them together is the worst thing I have ever seen

Sorry to tell you but Tomato is a fruit

Raffyyy

Veteran
Guide
Feb 10, 2016
Languages
English, French
When I was in Italy I hade Nutella and Banana pizzas. They were sooo nice.

1524504585171.png