Pink Palace Contest
A lot of you have been asking me who is going to make the citadel(pink palace). I was originally gonna make it myself but I thought why not zoidberg, uhm I mean why not let the community come up with one.
I know that a lot of people want us to make our Minas Tirith different then all the one that Peter Jackson did. Well here is your chance! Or if you want to do it exactly how Peter Jackson did feel free to do so! You can design the citadel the way you envision it and even include the tower of ecthelion in your design. However there are some rules you will have to live by (and I will need to be strict because the surrounding buildings will not be moved or changed).
- Width: 45
- Length: 73
- Height: (without tower of echtelion) 39
- Height: (with tower of echtelion) 56
- Team: You can work solo on this contest or in a team. You get until next week Sunday (4th of may) to sign up your team for the contest. Once you've done that you will have to create an plot on the free build server in lore appropriate.
- Style: This is a tricky one. I want to give you guys a good amount of freedom with creating your own style for the citadel BUT if it doesn't fit around the other buildings then it will not get implemented. So keep in mind it has to blend in with the surrounding buildings.
- Time: You will have 3 weeks to finish your version of the citadel. After those 3 weeks the judges will pick a couple finalist. These finalist will be given feedback and 2 weeks to improve there builds. After these 2 weeks a winner will be chosen. The first stage starts on Monday 5th of may 2014 (once you've signed up you can start building the sooner you sign the more time you'll have ^^).
Team name: <name>
Team participants: <person1>,<person2> etc
Warp name: <teamname>citadel
Sign up will close Sunday 4th of May 2014
First stage will end Sunday 25th of May 2014
Second "Final" will end Sunday 8th of June 2014
- Mavis and Mary
- Tower Guard
- Code Nameless
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- Every Person in This Group is Pro
- Better Late Than Never
If your team won it will be used in Minas Tirith but it might receive small modifications to include an cellar or style adjustments.
In the rare case none of the buildings fit in I will make one together with the teams that are closest to fit the style.
The time may be extended if the judges cant agree on the finalist or if a finalist team asks for time extension with a valid reason (i.e. illness or other real life stuff)
The rules and this post can be subject to change.