Popcorn's Movie Night

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Movie For Next Week

• Snow Piercer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcpopcornman

Aspiring Commoner
Aug 18, 2014
US
Popcorn's Movie Night
~

It's back with a different name but the same greatness. Movie Night is back on MCME. We are kicking it off with a movie that always is a good start for the holiday season.

Watching:
Drinking Buddies (2013)

It will be at 10pm GMT, Saturday on Teamspeak. That is Saturday 5pm EST, 2pm PST, and 10pm GMT: That’s Sunday 9am for those In Sydney. The Polls will go up and when they close, the movie selection will be put in a post with a link to the imdb page. See you there.

Cheers​

Last edited:

rcpopcornman

Aspiring Commoner
Aug 18, 2014
US
This week we will watch Drinking Buddies at 10pm GMT this Saturday. Dont forget to vote for next week.

IMDB

Last edited:

rcpopcornman

Aspiring Commoner
Aug 18, 2014
US
There will not be a movie night this week because of the Guide Reunion Tour. But Next Week will be Stranger than Fiction.

FireFuss

Starting Adventurer
Mar 6, 2014
Of course there won't be a movie. I'd actually be able to participate and it gets cancelled. What a load of horse poo

Who needs a guide reunion anyways amiryte?!

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
Nah there is, just lacking one person.
Guess, i'll take over it. This is now my thread, anyone who disagrees will die.

This fridays film is Saving Private Ryan
don't worry memers, im jejing about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.