1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

port number for ip server

Discussion in 'Get Help' started by TrashMaster, Sep 26, 2017.

1. TrashMaster

TrashMaster Thrall

hi i just downloaded the resource packs for minecraft for windows 10 but its not appearing and i cant access the server cause i dont have the port number PLEASE HELP!!

2. Eriol_Eandur

Eriol_Eandur Designer
    Staff Member Designer Developer Donor Media Team

I'm very sorry, we are using the Minecraft Java Edition.
    Server ip is build.mcmiddleearth.com (at default port 25565). But you can't join with windows 10 edition.

3. Gary_Baggins

Gary_Baggins Aspiring Commoner

You only need the ip address to access the server build.mcmiddleearth.com
    also i would check your firewall settings if you cannot download the resource packs
    Edit: sorry I misread, you need the full Java edition of Minecraft obtainable from Official site

4. TrashMaster

TrashMaster Thrall

thanks guys i guess now i should buy the java edition when i get paid next week

ryttyr likes this.
  5. ryttyr

ryttyr Yellow flower puncher

Since I've bought Minecraft Java Edition (back when it was just Minecraft) I can download Windows10 Edition aka Minecraft for free so if you have bought Minecraft Windows10 Edition then maybe you can download Minecraft Java Edition for free as well? Idk.