Resource icon

Public Infraction Register, Ban List

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Belgium
www.nickyvermeersch.me
Languages
Dutch (native), English, French.

Lady_of_Rohan

Manual Treebuilder
Jul 5, 2014
Brasília, Brazil
lady-of-rohan-ig.deviantart.com
Languages
Portuguese (native), English, Spanish, and German

lizzy_

Builds Diagonally
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
Why did you decide to make this public?
They were originally public a long time back. It's to allow OBs to search up their own destination etc if needed as well as to just broadcast what is public knowledge and show if people can appeal their bans or not.

In Gandalftheftauto's row, in the Destination Reached column, it says "JordD04" instead of "Yes" or blank.

Also, the Permanent bans could be another color, like red or something.

The Banned on the Following Mediums column sometimes says "Build Server Freebuild Server" sometimes just "Yes", I assume that "Yes" is when they're banned from everything?
First one is fixed. Must have been a derp. To answer the last question at the same time, all of these records go back a long time, since then the way in which enforcers document bans and oathbreakers has developed quite a bit, so there are probably small errors here and there from when they were transferred. Those with 'Yes' will be banned only on main and freebuild.

The permanent ban things were in red already for our more private records, forgot to carry over the conditional formatting in the separate sheet haha. Should be updated and easier to see now c:

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
In Gandalftheftauto's row, in the Destination Reached column, it says "JordD04" instead of "Yes" or blank.

Also, the Permanent bans could be another color, like red or something.

The Banned on the Following Mediums column sometimes says "Build Server Freebuild Server" sometimes just "Yes", I assume that "Yes" is when they're banned from everything?

http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/threads/lol-that-droog-said.5/page-16#post-23133
Woah, that would've been a sight to see.....

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
I tried to access the Public Infraction Register today, but I only get an empty sheet.

lizzy_

Builds Diagonally
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
Seems to be an issue with google spreadsheets. Will look for a fix but I'm a bit stuck if I can't.