Public Screenshot Thread

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Chicago, USA
Took a random screenshot but don't want to make a thread for yourself? Got a bunch of pictures but don't expect to be a regular poster? This is the thread for you!

Pelargir at the early morning. Special thanks to @greglas2 for giving me the idea of 4:30 (the time of the 3rd shot, the other two are at 5:10).

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Chicago, USA
Ard I suggest you turn up your render distance... the pink mist looks weird and too close
in #3? because that effect was intended (sorry not sorry if you don't like it). although if there was a way to have more render but keep the fog as close, so there was more silhouetted, that would be good.

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
i like the idea of not having to have a own thread so here i go:

rD1qBBY.png

6r0irdr.png

Last edited:

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
remember those old times... u were still proudly purple, so was darki as we built that
but now everybody that i loved goes green :(

samgamgee10

Hardcore MCME-er
Feb 29, 2016
Achavanich
Languages
English
e30ZmUE.jpg

There, I got my pics to work. This is a very dark picture of the Hall of Aulë in Moria just off to the right of the 2nd hall. @bender400, the hall is absolutely beautiful, wish the shaders could show up more of it.

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
i really like the minas tirith theatre, cause im a musican and my house is just like 50 meters away from this one :D

8RKZIiB.png

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
What Shaderpack is that? The Water textures really nice, tho there is some weird artifacting on the edges it seems.
Really nice Screenshot btw.
I think its KUDA Shaders (Ultra), the "artifacting" is the depth of field effect where the area u are looking at is sharp and the backround and front blurs out a little bit
In RL-Photography that effect is widely used, it looks strange on first look in games tho tbh ;)

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
I think its KUDA Shaders (Ultra), the "artifacting" is the depth of field effect where the area u are looking at is sharp and the backround and front blurs out a little bit
In RL-Photography that effect is widely used, it looks strange on first look in games tho tbh ;)
Thanks. Weird how DOF would cause that. It's really an odd almost anaglyph effect.