Quick question!

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

_Modx_

Aspiring Commoner
Jul 28, 2014
Belgium
Hello!

I wasn't sure when I first joined but now that i checked, It was back in 2014.
Now I'm pretty sure that I had the commoner rank because back then we didn't need votes am i correct?
Now i wouldn't mind earning it with the vote system I was just wondering cause i used to have it but that was like a while ago!
Anyway,

Thanks in advance!
-Modx

barteldvn

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Media Team
Jul 9, 2014
Belgium
Languages
English, Dutch, French.
Hello!

I wasn't sure when I first joined but now that i checked, It was back in 2014.
Now I'm pretty sure that I had the commoner rank because back then we didn't need votes am i correct?
Now i wouldn't mind earning it with the vote system I was just wondering cause i used to have it but that was like a while ago!
Anyway,

Thanks in advance!
-Modx
Welcome back!

If you want to get commoner back you'll have to go through it like all new players.
We have a new system for the commoners with votes, you get these votes by being active, nice and participating in jobs. Artists+ will then vote for you and after recieving 10 votes you'll get the commoner rank and acces to the freebuild world.

If you have any more questiongs feel free to ask!

ryttyr

Artist
Artist
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Welcome back!

If you want to get commoner back you'll have to go through it like all new players.
We have a new system for the commoners with votes, you get these votes by being active, nice and participating in jobs. Artists+ will then vote for you and after recieving 10 votes you'll get the commoner rank and acces to the freebuild world.

If you have any more questiongs feel free to ask!
I thought it was lowered to 7 votes. Or was that just rumours?

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
Great screenshots @_Modx_. I already posted one on our Facebook. Worth a commoner vote in any case ;)

_Modx_

Aspiring Commoner
Jul 28, 2014
Belgium
Thank you so much! I would like to inform you though that i've recently achieved the commoner rank, still means alot to get this reaction! :D