Random blocks

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Darkarz

Aspiring Commoner
Jan 28, 2016
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit

Ardelenia

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
Chicago, USA
1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.

Darkarz

Aspiring Commoner
Jan 28, 2016
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit
1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.
Well you're right, just found that and I wasn't sure what to do (not really an expert:rolleyes:) so let's just forget that...

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
Yeah granite and stone variants are always bugs (if they have the default texture) and can be fixed by Artists when it's not too much, if it is, hit up a designer.