1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Rank manuals

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Finrod_Amandil, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Finrod_Amandil

Finrod_Amandil Head Designer
    Staff Member Head Designer Designer Donor Media Team

As I have just completed the Artist and Designer manual we have now manuals to all ranks:
    These guides are intended to be read by both players that newly achieved one of these ranks or are considering to apply for them.

If you find any errors, or you think something is missing, then, especially for the Artist and Designer Manual, tell this to me!

Artale and gadget271 like this.
  2. Artale

Artale Dirt Conaisseur

"Do you Even Ranger ?" isn't the official Guide Manual, although it's very useful. We have a Manual and it's in the Guide Folder.

lizzy_ likes this.
  3. DarthRagnar

DarthRagnar Yellow flower puncher

@Finrod_Amandil, if you would like, I can make the official MCME Guide Manual a Resource.

lizzy_ likes this.
  4. Finrod_Amandil

Finrod_Amandil Head Designer
    Staff Member Head Designer Designer Donor Media Team

At last its Dyno who needs to give the OK on such things, but I think it'd be a cool thing to offer it to the community openly.

5. Smaug_Niphredil

Smaug_Niphredil Enforcer
    Staff Member

Is it possible if I can see the official manual because I can't find it. I have already read 'Do You Even Ranger?'

mandolore100 likes this.