Resource Pack

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Iky24601

Starting Adventurer
Apr 23, 2018
I have server resource packs switched on but the pack isn't loading. Any clues to fixing this?

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
If you are not in a resource region the pack will not load automatically (In new player quiz world and the main world there should be resource regions)
You can always force a resource pack to load by command /rp <rp-letter>
Possible <rp-letter> is the first letter of a resource pack name. These are our resource packs: Gondor, 2Gondor, Eriador, Rohan, Lothlorien, Dwarf

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
If you are not in a resource region the pack will not load automatically (In new player quiz world and the main world there should be resource regions)
Possible <rp-letter> is the first letter of a resource pack name. These are our resource packs: Gondor, 2Gondor, Eriador, Rohan, Lothlorien, Dwarf
Resource pack were not loading earlier, @q220 I would recommend checking it out.

Iky24601

Starting Adventurer
Apr 23, 2018
I tried this and got this message: Unable to connect to server resource pack, you may see a cached one. What does this mean?

Iky24601

Starting Adventurer
Apr 23, 2018
This is probably an issue at my end so I have downloaded each of the packs on your website. How do I know when to switch between them?

lolbroek108

Artist
Artist
Dec 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Languages
Dutch and English
This is probably an issue at my end so I have downloaded each of the packs on your website. How do I know when to switch between them?
You can maybe look at the dynmap where you are and then you can select the right texture pack for the region, if you don't know in which region you're, you can always ask the players in-game, well me at least ;P

RubenPieterMark

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Mar 12, 2016
The glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands
Languages
Dutch, English, French, German
I'm not sure of the current state, but there was some chat yesterday about the links not working due to the website update. So maybe not a problem on your hand. Anyways you can just download them under resources in the top bar