Right now

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

WumBoWamBo

Aspiring Commoner
Dec 2, 2014
Is nobody playing with you fire?? I would have if I had my xbox at my gf house. And if I had the money to get live code. Sadly all these things make my situation really wumbonium.

lizzy_

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
Can we either keep on topic with BF3 or take this elsewhere? I can easily lock this thread.

WumBoWamBo

Aspiring Commoner
Dec 2, 2014
Can we either keep on topic with BF3 or take this elsewhere? I can easily lock this thread.
It was never about BF3 it was about playing BF3 right that moment as fire posted it. Its more specific. As the moment has passed you could close the topic. But if somebody decided to play BF3 again and wants people to join and again starts a thread you are gonna keep busy closing and deleting topics.

thebuilderflow

Aspiring Commoner
Jan 28, 2015
lol mw2 the best stuff. Was never a fan of bf series, only bf2 that's the one that i more liked, but mw series especially mw2 ftw!

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 6, 2014
Call of duty is a child's game. Auto aim assist and no recoil on the weapons...

I had never played cod and was at a buddies house. He was playing and I took over for him while he was on the phone. I died immediately because I use inverted look controls. But once I changed that I went on a 22/0 spree. He was like "dayum! How much do you play this?!" And I was like " first time, by the way, aim assist is for puzzies!"