RowHam

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

RowHam

Starting Adventurer
Sep 22, 2017
Languages
english
I joined the serve on the 22nd of September 2017
I built walls in Moriah, built some rivers, and I placed some shrubbery
I built
I like building in romantic and dwarves styles
I want to help build stuff as I love the server and I want to contribute

Attachments

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
Thank you for you application RowHam!

I enjoyed your meeting on discord and the server and from what I heared and seen I'm looking forward to your builds. Add screenshots to the post above when you finished something. And don't forget to reply below to make us notice your update.
That application post needs a bit more love. Would be very nice to read a bit more about you. Also a good layout would make a better first impression :p

-Eriol

RowHam

Starting Adventurer
Sep 22, 2017
Languages
english
i also did most of the great shaft in moria and the roof was all on me

lolbroek108

Artist
Artist
Dec 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Languages
Dutch and English
Hi RowHam,

I have a few tips,
first you need definitely more screenshots so we can see your skills.
Try to get the commoner rank so people can trust you.

You're not a bad builder and I wish you good luck with your artist application! :)

superlolster

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 31, 2017
Pacific Ocean
Languages
English
Hey RowHam,
I think you should look around middle earth more and see the styles and interiors of buildings. I'm no expert but I have been told many a time to look around as you can learn a lot by just taking a look at the detailing of Minas Tirith or the interiors in Pelargir. Simple things like this can drastically improve your builds. I do think you have a lots of potential and I hope to see more of you in the weeks to come. Also I couldn't agree more with @lolbroek108 getting commoner shows that you have gained the trust of some of the best builders on the server itself and constantly update your app with more screenshots to show off your improvements to everyone.
If you carry on with your enthusiasm I'm sure you will become commoner and then artist soon.
- Super :)

Merluin

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 23, 2017
Eastern-Flanders, Belgium
Languages
Dutch, French and English
Hey RowHam,
I think you should look around middle earth more and see the styles and interiors of buildings. I'm no expert but I have been told many a time to look around as you can learn a lot by just taking a look at the detailing of Minas Tirith or the interiors in Pelargir. Simple things like this can drastically improve your builds. I do think you have a lots of potential and I hope to see more of you in the weeks to come. Also I couldn't agree more with @lolbroek108 getting commoner shows that you have gained the trust of some of the best builders on the server itself and constantly update your app with more screenshots to show off your improvements to everyone.
If you carry on with your enthusiasm I'm sure you will become commoner and then artist soon.
- Super :)
Wow, @Finrod_Amandil, can we make @superlolster360 an official apply reviewer?

Merluin

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 23, 2017
Languages
So Rowham,

First of all, from what I heard and saw allready, you seem like a very good and motivated builder. U are on vc reguraly, which makes it easy to communicate with u. Ur jobs in Moria look promisin' for future ones.

Indeed ur apply need some more love ;). Change the title and subtitles to bold, and let some space between the parts. (U could also add ur screens to an album and post the album link in ur text, if u have questions on how to do this then feel free to ask me)

If u continue working like this u should get commoner even this week allready, and soon, them pruplish sweet.

-Merlin-

superlolster

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 31, 2017
Pacific Ocean
Languages
English
So Rowham,

First of all, from what I heard and saw allready, you seem like a very good and motivated builder. U are on vc reguraly, which makes it easy to communicate with u. Ur jobs in Moria look promisin' for future ones.

Indeed ur apply need some more love ;). Change the title and subtitles to bold, and let some space between the parts. (U could also add ur screens to an album and post the album link in ur text, if u have questions on how to do this then feel free to ask me)

If u continue working like this u should get commoner even this week allready, and soon, them pruplish sweet.

-Merlin-
@Finrod_Amandil can we make @Merlinc01 head for artist app reviewing :p

dav3ck

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Donor
Jul 9, 2016
Kekistan
Languages
Memes
lets stay on the topic of RowHam's Artist app

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Excuse me but I thought I was the unofficial but basically overwhelming decision if they are artist :p . I agree with the others RowHam. Your Moria work is decent, however I saw a few mistakes here and there which you will get with experience. But your moria work is far superior to your regular house designs. You have to work more on detail get more comfortable with our plug-ins get to know the style better. Do this by exploring doing theme builds and accepting feedback from artists/foreman/designers or other people who are good at building. Hope you reupdate this application with the edit function and to see more screenshots. Good luck

Merluin

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Jul 23, 2017
Languages
Excuse me but I thought I was the unofficial but basically overwhelming decision if they are artist :p . I agree with the others RowHam. Your Moria work is decent, however I saw a few mistakes here and there which you will get with experience. But your moria work is far superior to your regular house designs. You have to work more on detail get more comfortable with our plug-ins get to know the style better. Do this by exploring doing theme builds and accepting feedback from artists/foreman/designers or other people who are good at building. Hope you reupdate this application with the edit function and to see more screenshots. Good luck
Interpunction... (Commas) ;)

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Is this a building server or a literature one?