Sanicball Tournament

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014

Ello folks, I came across this game a few days ago, and I though that it would be fun to have a small tournament to see who was the best at it. It's basically a sonic racing game where you play as nastily drawn sonic characters in ball form. It's honestly outrages and really fun. SO, I can go up to 15 players for atleast the first round (more rounds if more people want in). If you want in, comment below.

Link to le game: http://sanicball.com/ (download is on the right of the page)​