Server ideas/wishful talk

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Uzbeksock

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 8, 2014
it would be cool when the brown lands are built if there was a lone sad Entwife wandering aimlessly around...

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
I think this is a nice initiative :)
Definitely do post things you want to see, because if you don't tell anyone what you want there is very little chance of it happening.

arcusthehero

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 2, 2014
i think it would be nice to have the brown lands look different, like more..... brown. =P

arcusthehero

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 2, 2014
also, i hate to bring it up again, but Sarn Gebir would be a welcome addition.

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
Someone made an entire thread on Sarn Gebir when we were in Rohan. The issue is, it would involve either lowering Rauros some number of blocks, or raising the entire Anduin north of Rauros some number of blocks. It maybe something we could revisit, but its generally not something of greatest importance at the moment.

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
We havent worked on that area (Forochel) yet, but thx for mentioning it, when we come to it (in some years) we most likely will

Uzbeksock

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 8, 2014
I have heard many people mentioning build of the Undying Lands, Numenor etc. How valid if at all is that?

Also will everything from the Hobbit be built (i.e. the Goblin caves, Gollum's cave, the eyries etc?