1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Sick of it...

Discussion in 'Get Help' started by the_pharaohs_cat, Dec 9, 2016.

1. the_pharaohs_cat

the_pharaohs_cat Aspiring Commoner

As some of you may know from previous posts of mine, I am, stuck in the oldworld. Many of you said to get on when a staff member is on and ask them to teleport me to Bag End.

Any time that I manage to get on the server with a staff member online, I proceed to get ignored by the staff. After I get ignored I either leave or the staff member leaves.

Thanks for the support down below.

#1 the_pharaohs_cat, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. Finrod_Amandil

Finrod_Amandil Head Designer
    Staff Member Head Designer Designer Donor Media Team

I am incredibly sorry to hear that! Please excuse, staff are often really busy (or afk :p) When are you usually online? I'm rather flexible tomorrow,so if we can agree on a time we can quickly fix that.

Again, please forgive, we're all only human :)

yourie98 and Daddlio like this.
  3. Eriol_Eandur

Eriol_Eandur Designer
    Staff Member Designer Developer Donor Media Team

I'm really sorry, too.

But I thought your problem was solved as our didn't reply again to the other thread. There you wrote that you need Australia time. I have time tomorrow 9 a.m to 11 a.m East Australia Time (Sidney, UTC+11) which is late in the evening today for me. West Australia (Perth) would be three hours earlier probably (6 a.m to 8 am). I will not be online or listening all the time during that period. But you can post here a time to meet in that period of time and I will be there.
    If you are reading this soon I will be available now for about 3,5 hours, too. Just post a time to meet (but do it half an hour in advance, I'm not checking the forum all the time).

Maybe you want to join teamspeak (voice chat program like Skype) and poke @Eaglz24 who is living in New Zealand. >>How to install teamspeak<<

4. the_pharaohs_cat

5. the_pharaohs_cat

Issue resolved, ONWARD TO LINHIR!