Sign broken on FB spawn

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlavAnders

Aspiring Commoner
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Just when I logged into Freebuild, my trackpad decided to go nuts and as I entered the world I heard a terrifying breaking sound and I hit at least one sign. "Nothing to worry about," I though, "I don't have perms to break anything in spawn anyways". To my dismay the sign was still gone, even when I relogged. So I asked Ryan for help, and he told me to ask a bounder. Unfortunately no bounders were on, not on build either, so I decided to create this thread.

My theory is that somehow everyone's got full creative in the spawn world, since I'm able to fly there, which I couldnĀ“t before. I also tested this with others. At least the sign needs replacement, and I have no idea what it said. (Hawkeye?)

I'm buying a mouse.

vShen

Veteran
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
New York, NY
Used CoreProtect and it did not show any signs broken by you. Also, I discovered that the Freebuild spawn is WorldGuarded, so there's no way you broke something. Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.