Some Screenshots

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
I'm hopping on the Bandwagon. (im a bandwagoner D: )
Link to Minus Album: http://glovenator.minus.com/m7A3xXngUQn1w

Edoras Day

Edoras Night

Weathertop

Weathertop Low Angle

Fornost

Fornost

Rivendell

Andrath

Andrath

Buckland

Dome Of Stars

Last edited:

iDwarf

Builds Diagonally
Mar 2, 2014
The new weathertop is gorgeous. My voice broke a few times when Lona and I were talking about it in January after visiting it for the (at least my) first time on the new map.

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
These 2 are a little old. Forgive the render gaps. I tried redoing them with optifine, so more of the forest is rendered. But for some reason i just cant seem to make it as vibrant as the originals. I think i either used Sasuked Shader's or Sildur's Vibrant for it. Cant remember which tho.

Cerin Amroth

Cerin Amroth

Last edited:

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Took some decent shots of Rauros a while ago as well. Any suggested/desired locations?
Rauros

Rauros

Last edited:

arcusthehero

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
take some of The Beacon Hills near Firien Wood. Some of those mountains are really cool. The Rauros ones look epic btw!

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Argonath

Argonath

Argonath

Argonath

Argonath

Last edited:

Krazy_XLR8R

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
Man glove, these are really something special, keep it up! Maybe you could try Isengard, Bree or just some more natural environments, like mountains.

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
@MaDIIReD the resolution is low because i cropped it to remove un-rendered gaps. I dont think i have
the original uncropped. But maybe i'll try doing Fornost again with a different shader pack. Its a son of a female dog to render though >_<

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Thanks to Fresh's advice i installed Mineshot. So how ya like these high res Fornosts for backgounds @MaDIIReD ?
Fornost

Fornost

Fornost

Fornost

Last edited:

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Le Shire
Buckland

Greenhill Country

Longbottom