1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Star Citizen

Discussion in 'Tavern Talk' started by nevik45, Mar 2, 2014.

1. nevik45

nevik45 Aspiring Commoner

Hi guys! I decided that since the forum crashed, I'd better make a new thread for Star Citizen discussions (I'm getting one very soon, but I don't have it yet, so it'll be a bit before I can really talk about it). Talk about organizations you've made, ships you got, upgrades, and your least favorite pirate organizations (not the last one).

2. DSESGH

DSESGH Dirt Conaisseur

I have a question:
    So, I am considering purchasing this laptop. It has an i7-4700MQ Quad Core processor, and I would customize it to include an NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (2 gb) graphics card. I'm wondering if this would be able to run Star Citizen at an enjoyable speed. I don't know much about graphics cards, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

3. Indorilian

Indorilian Yellow flower puncher

Ya know, this should probably go in the "Games" section of the forum...

4. nevik45

nevik45 Aspiring Commoner

Oh...I'll make a new one there.

5. DSESGH

DSESGH Dirt Conaisseur

Somebody could probably delete this thread, considering there's another one in the Games forum.

@DynoDaring64 @JordD04 @Bocklebee @Ghundra @xxLDCxx

I think I got all the bounders there, or at least the ones with a forum account:p

6. JordD04

JordD04 One of Us
    Donor

Permissions still aren't finished, once q gets everything up to date, we'll sort everything.

lizzy_ likes this.