Summer Event 2014

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelix

Yellow Flower Puncher
May 11, 2014
Italy
At least the date? I heard that began in August, I hope so because they are absent these last two weeks of July D:

Edit: I just read that begins in August, I will participate: D

DynoDaring

Head Enforcer
Staff member
Head Enforcer
Mar 1, 2014
I won't let too much out of the bag when I say please note the poster clearly states it begins Aug. 1st 2014 implying it's not just a day event.

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
Last year we had the Osgiliath build day where everyone could build an osgo house, followed by some PVP and finally the Awards Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.