Thank you MCME

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

mapthor

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Guide
Feb 21, 2017
America
Languages
English
Dear everyone who plays on MCME,
Ever since I joined MCME in February of 2017, it has brought me nothing but smiles. I just have to thank you all for bringing me childhood back into my life. This isn't my goodbye speech, (that won't be anything soon) but I just want to say, thanks. Thank you Lindo, Gary, and Apes for being the first people who welcomed me on the server and showed me the ropes. Thank you Dadddilo who got me into writing with the Stone of Erech. Thank you Fin for giving a person with the lowest rank in the server the opportunity to make a book store and tell stories to others. And thank you to the head enforcers and "leaders" of the server for making it a thing and keeping it running. Thank you all.

-mapthor

NicTheFifth

Foreman
Donor
Foreman
Jan 10, 2015
Mapthor you are the people that make my day, to know that people are happy because of what the community does. I hope you shall enjoy MCME as much or even more as I have enjoyed it for two years and hope the best may happen to you!

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
I've never met you before, but you're Welcome.

KinkySauron

Developer
Developer
Mar 24, 2017
Languages
arabic.english,spanish
Glad you enjoy the server, and I hope to see you around a lot more in the future man :)