Thank You!

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

pourtugueseguy

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
Hey all

So after a year and a half on this server it is with deep regrets that i must depart from the community due to irl issues and i just wanted to say thank you for an amazing year and half. Unfortunately i never achieved my desired rank of ranger but incase i do come back that will still my goal so thank you all!

As you see here below this was my best memory on this server beating even the legendary call me maybe accident

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
Hey all

So after a year and a half on this server it is with deep regrets that i must depart from the community due to irl issues and i just wanted to say thank you for an amazing year and half. Unfortunately i never achieved my desired rank of ranger but incase i do come back that will still my goal so thank you all!

As you see here below this was my best memory on this server beating even the legendary call me maybe accident

Farewell, thanks for being a member of the community, and good luck to you IRL!

dawwww1

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 14, 2014
UK
steamcommunity.com
Languages
English, French
Hey all

Farewell, hope you return soon and good luck in your future endeavors.

pourtugueseguy

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
Fortunately the issues have been solved but unfortunately i have been driven to the point of near insanity due to not having anyone one to hang out with so i am officially returning much to neviks annoyance because he was an artist so i will see you very soon

nevik45

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 2, 2014
Fortunately the issues have been solved but unfortunately i have been driven to the point of near insanity due to not having anyone one to hang out with so i am officially returning much to neviks annoyance because he was an artist so i will see you very soon
I'm happy but I hate you. ;). Seriously though, I'm really happy to see you back, I haven't had anyone to insult myself with for a while now. You'd better not leave again or I will never ever be artist ever again, not that I ever was. :D