The Best of April 1

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

nevik45

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 2, 2014
Naturally, I dont have a video, but last year I got a wrist brace for no reason. Today, I gave it to one of my friends for April Fools, and, during band, we totally fooled the band director. The director immediately asked my friend what happened, and he totally believed it. Then, with thirty minutes left in class, me and some other friends got him to take it off. The director didn't notice, until I picked up the brace and gave it to him.

Wollip666

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 2, 2014
'Straya
I told some members of the server I was leaving, giving them a nice personal message, then when they replied with a nice heartfelt , wishing message I got em. APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS huehuehueheu

Scar__

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
Wargaming (the guys behind world of tanks) gave us this :p

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
I told some members of the server I was leaving, giving them a nice personal message, then when they replied with a nice heartfelt , wishing message I got em. APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS huehuehueheu
That's just bad manners D:
Could have caused some cereal emotional damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.